If you notice deviations in the top (part), you can rely on the manufacturer’s guarantee. The following conditions apply:
- The guarantee only applies to manufacturing faults and only if the top has been installed and maintained in accordance with the instructions. Damage caused by errors before or during installation, by other than domestic use or by improper maintenance, cannot be reimbursed.
- The guarantee on the top (part) is void when the sheet is altered.
- Rust spots caused by external influences are not covered by the warranty.
- You can report any complaints to your supplier; he will ensure that your Warranty claim(s) end up in the correct place.
- Warranty claims can be made up to 2 years after the delivery date.
- If you make a warranty claim, a service technician will visit you to substantiate the complaint. He may be able to fix the problem on the spot. Otherwise, if your claim is justified, a new top (part) will be delivered to you. You shall not, however, be entitled to any compensation for its placement, for the inconvenience, etc. In the event of an unsubstantiated claim, call-out charges in shall be charged.
- Chlorine or hydrochloric acid should not be stored in the sink cabinet; their vapours can act on the stainless steel.
- Occasionally the sink may show some kind of rust. This deposit can be caused by iron particles coming from the water supply circuit into the tank, which is especially the case after maintenance of the water supply or in new housing estates sometimes the case. Quick and repeated cleaning, as described above, will remove the rust deposit and prevent new deposits.